The French Lick Springs Hotel has been delighting guests since 1846!
The French Lick Springs Hotel has been around since 1845. Renowned for its beauty and splendor, the hotel was incredibly popular with the rich and famous in the 1920s and 1930s. Visitors came in droves to relax at the hotel and drink water from the local sulfur springs (called Pluto Water) that had “cleansing” effects on the body.
The French Lick Resort has enjoyed a renaissance starting in 2006, with the addition of the casino. Improvements have continued ever since, and now French Lick is an awesome place to get away for young and old alike.
There is a lot to do at the French Lick Springs Hotel. Some of the highlights include:
- Casual and Fine Dining options
- Gift Shops
- Heated indoor/outdoor swimming pools and Hot Tub
- Lots of Hiking Trails, Bird Watching, and relaxing
- Bike Rentals (allowing you to access the numerous bike trails throughout French Lick and West Baden Springs)
- Horse Stables, Carriage Rides, and Trail Riding
- Sporting Clays – Skeet and Trap Shooting
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Full Spa wing offering a variety of services
- Bowling Alley
- Activities Center with children’s activities
- Foot Golf and tons of lawn games like Cornhole, Ladder Golf, Soccer, and Croquet
- Formal Gardens
French Lick is perfect for a Girls or Guys Getaway!
There is plenty to do all within a small compact area. Get your crew together and plan a trip to French Lick.